Our sympathies, You’ve been invited to a
8:30 Uptight and melodramatic introductions.
9:00 Phony conversation, gossip, tension, anxiety.
10:00 Painful silences, resentment, withdrawal, passivity, defeatism.
11:00 Deep melancholy, soft cello music.
Quiet time for those who hate their jobs and themselves.
12:00 Tragedy workshops:
– How to grow old and peculiar gracefully.
– How to be used and abused discretely.
– Self-pity self-taught.
– Single neurosis and career psychosis.
– Why your shrink hates my shrink.
1:00 Referrals to internet dates along the singles’ circuit.
Take a break from your four-wall weekend for some class commiseration.
– Free sedatives
– Quality rejections
– New hang-ups to replace old ones
– Snacks from vending machines